back

Friday, November 27, 2009

New design year

Hey Pumpkins, hope you are very well as I do so far, I wanted to begin writting on this space "again" until January 2010 and it was going to be about Elsie Flanigann and Leigh-Ann´s Style School actually... and definelly more like when I have a "whole idea" of what Im going to writte about but what the heck hehe, today some awesome designer named Michelle Clement wrote the official first comment on this site and it was so motivational for me and I said "today is the day" I want to built a great site full of my every day stuff and special moments... well pumpkins take a seat cause this will be an open window for you to take a look of how I find some steady design style and all that... take care, be cool and eat some dessert =)

G

3 comments:

Gina Carvallo said...

Es bueno ver que ya vuelves a bloggear amiga!! te tengo en mi reader!!
saludooos!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!

Style School has also got me working on my blog again: )

Good luck!!

Moorea Seal said...

your blog is cute cute. keep posting, i'd love to hear what you have to say!